Opening of the Bowling Green on the original site 9th. May 1903 by Lord Provost Walker
President - Councillor Edward Hutcheon
This is an extract from the "Press & Journal" in 1974 at the opening of the green, similar to that shown in our Photo Gallery
Mrs. Isobel Watt throwing the jack.
This photograph of Arthur G. Webb (Mr. Northern) hangs in our Lounge Bar to this day.